The Coolest Name Given To A Special/super Move

2eyez

You know, I think its actually Raising Storm. It sounds like "raging" but I don't think thats it. If you look at some move lists, it kinda goes back and forth. But on one GamePro SNK vs. Capcom faq it says "raising". Nonetheless it does sound very cool.

It IS Raging Storm. Never question my hearing. Your 'FAQ' is wrong.

Thank you for the reassurance. :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I think its actually Raising Storm. It sounds like "raging" but I don't think thats it. If you look at some move lists, it kinda goes back and forth. But on one GamePro SNK vs. Capcom faq it says "raising". Nonetheless it does sound very cool.

It IS Raging Storm. Never question my hearing. Your 'FAQ' is wrong.

Thank you for the reassurance. :P

No problem. Just check all the Garou FAQs and Capcom Vs SNK 2 manual. :lol:

Raging Dragon - Akuma

I'm pretty sure it was "Raging Demon" or "Instant Hell Murder"...but i ono, a lot of names can be jusitified.

Im also puttin mah up for " Eternam Slumber" :P

I also like Wolverine's "Berserker Barage"

Yea, the best special is Shin Gouki's Instant Hell Murder in CvsSNK2. You think it ends after the 15th hit, because it slows down, but it comes back even better.

The animation of Instant Hell Murder is best, though, in SF3. The fire engulfs the person. Yea, burn Motherflocker!!!

Anon.

Terry Bogard - Buster Wolf, It's my favorite super of his, and he says something that i can't make out but sounds cool, it sounds to me like "Are you okay, Buster Wolf!"

Terry Bogard - Buster Wolf, It's my favorite super of his, and he says something that i can't make out but sounds cool, it sounds to me like "Are you okay, Buster Wolf!"

The Garou version sounded really good, can't say the same for the SVC, KOF2K3 versions.