Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Day 1: Today I sat on my ass and watched these forums.

Day 2: Today I sat on my ass and watched these forums.

Day 3: Today I sat on my ass and watched these forums.

Day 100: Today I sat on my ass and watched these forums.

Day 101: Started to wonder if there's more to life than these forums.

Day 102: Wondered when will Disgaea: The Hour of Darkness be released.

Day 103: Came to the conclusion that it will, in May.

Day 104: Today I sat on my ass and watched these forums.

:lol: Sounds like a blast Agozer. :lol:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Agozer...where are you from?

It must suck to have had to wait this long for Disgaea.

It's among the only game on my uber list not from Capcom/Square/Nintendo.

He's from a place I like to call Remedy Land.

My Day Continued

April 5, 2004

3:00 - 4:00 - Do nitrite tests on soil samples 12-03-103 and 12-03-104 (yeah, I got lazy)

4:00 - I go to Physics lab. The teacher is 10 minutes late and says we'll do the experiment next week. Yipee!

4:10 - I go home.

4:20 - What could I be doing now? Huuhh :lol: Play some Civ III and completely destroy the Babylonians. 1 down, 6 to go.

5:30 - Watch the NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokow

6:00 - Watch the News Hour with Jim Lehrer. Fall asleep after the first segment.

7:00 - Wake up. I have horrible bed hair. Eat dinner.

7:30 - Watch some of that new Molly Shannon show on FOX. Not bad so far...John C. Reilly is in it, can't be that bad.

8:00 - Sit down to study for Microbiology.

8:10 - Go online to find a chart with classifications of bacteria. Open a window to 1emu too.

Damn, looks like I missed the psychology discussion, but I have to add my two cents (don't bother reading this if you have no interest in psychology and are just here to find out if Fatal got laid...

Yeah, thanks for the shpiel but I already covered that. :P It's called heritabilty. Biological and environmental factors such as diet, exercise, climate, psychological factors, etc. all have a bearing on a individual.

Nice to see someone who knows psychology here. :D

Today, April 5, 2004.

8:00 - I wake up and have 30 minutes to shower, eat, and drive to school.

8:36 - I'm 6 minutes late to class.

8:36 - 9:45 - We review for the Organic test.

9:45 - 10:30 - My first break. I am writing the Data Table for my organic lab journal and posting here.

Well, yeah, but you didn't actually give any arguments, not everyone has an opinion on the nature-nuture debate, also they may not have a clue what the nature-nurture debate is. Also, I'd just come from a psych lecture the day I posted that so I was in the "psychology mindset", I just thought I'd think aloud about my thoughts on the matter.

My day so far:

6.30: wake up check clock, groan, roll over.

Wake up sporadically until 11:00

11:10 get out of bed

11:15-11:50 try to find clip from tv show my Pol. Comm. teacher wants to show at next lecture.

11:55 swear, say forget it and spend next 5 mins getting ready to go out

12:05 run to bus stop, bus is already at bus stop, run at it flailing arms in air and feeling like an idiot hoping it stops

12:06 bus stops

12:30 get to school, go to pol. comm. lecture, get aggrevated with stupid conservative-minded class members, and make a few enemies refuting their stupid, and to me at least offencive, arguments.

2:30 catch bus home.

3:00 get home, boot up computer and go to 1emulation.com

3:10 post in this topic

3:11 still posting in this topic....

oh wait,that's it! B)

Well, yeah, but you didn't actually give any arguments, not everyone has an opinion on the nature-nuture debate, also they may not have a clue what the nature-nurture debate is. Also, I'd just come from a psych lecture the day I posted that so I was in the "psychology mindset", I just thought I'd think aloud about my thoughts on the matter.

I prefer to just prove someone wrong without backing anything up. They usually crawl in submission. :P

I thought this was about Fatal wanting to bang a MILF....not what I did today thread....

We all lost interest in Fatal's love life so we made the thread into a sort of daily log. It's oddly more interesting now...