Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was about Fatal wanting to bang a MILF....not what I did today thread....

What means MILF ? Never heard :huh:

Milf = mom i'd like to f***. Dood u never watched American Pie? My sister actually knows that guy who used the word in the movie.

I thought this was about Fatal wanting to bang a MILF....not what I did today thread....

Milf = mom i'd like to f***. Dood u never watched American Pie? My sister actually knows that guy who used the word in the movie.

Ok, Thx I see.

Also, I've never seen American Paï. Does Ur sister know other celebrities ?

Ok, Thx I see.

Also, I've never seen American Paï. Does Ur sister know other celebrities ?

Well he's hardly a 'celebrity'. Just an actor that's recognizable. But no, she doesn't know real celebrities like talk to them n whatever.

What means MILF ? Never heard :lol:

Its actually Mother I'd Like To F@#!....

What means MILF ? Never heard :lol:

Its actually Mother I'd Like To F@#!....

Wow, big diff. :P But I do recall the guy in the movie saying 'Mom'.

Edited by nyuuka

:lol:...Mom just sounds so....I dunno....sluty....when used inconnection with MILF....

Mother on the other hand sounds more classy :lol:

Classy, yes. But a bit TOO classy... seems to formal. Unnecessarily formal for an already derogatory term. :P

I wouldn't call MILF degrading because that goes to show that chicks that have had kids don't lose their sex appeal...I would rather call it a compliment....

Well, the term is usually correlated to perversion. Mostly by young men referring to older mature women. But it can work the other way around too I guess, depending on how u want to see it.