How Did You Get Your Screen Names?

Agozer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Texas and I like it here. Also I like the nickname Tex, therefore I named myself Texas.

I live in Texas and I like it here. Also I like the nickname Tex, therefore I named myself Texas.

I had a feeling you were from Oklahoma, but thanks for clearing that up for me. :lol: Man, I'd never guess you from Texas!

I thought "Hey, I'm a loser. What is another way of saying this?"

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner B)

Anon.

Well anti techinically means that you're against something. So you're against winning? :lol:

The proper prefix would have been a-, an-, or de-. Like assymetrical, anaerobic, or deoxyribonucleic acid.

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner :(

Anon.

Well anti techinically means that you're against something. So you're against winning? B)

The proper prefix would have been a-, an-, or de-. Like assymetrical, anaerobic, or deoxyribonucleic acid.

deoxyribonucleic acid? WTF is that? You and you're weird azz medical terms. I lovem though LOL! :lol::( but isnt that DNA?

Edited by Cominus

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner B)

Anon.

Well anti techinically means that you're against something. So you're against winning? :lol:

It can also be the direct opposite (yea, the dictionary is going to counter me). The AntiHero, AntiChrist, you know, like that.

Anon.

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner :P

Anon.

Well anti techinically means that you're against something. So you're against winning? B)

deoxyribonucleic acid? WTF is that? You and you're weird azz medical terms. I lovem though LOL! :lol::( but isnt that DNA?

Yeah, thats DNA. Right now I'm working on my Powerpoint presentation on DNA Replication that I have to explain to a lower level biology class so I've got DNA and biology on my mind. :(

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner :(

Anon.

It can also be the direct opposite (yea, the dictionary is going to counter me). The AntiHero, AntiChrist, you know, like that.

Anon.

Well the antihero and the antichrist are against the hero and Christ, not just the opposite. But! In organic chemistry, when two functional groups add in opposite planes, they are said to add anti. So I'll let you pass, AntiWinner! B)

I'm just joking around anyway. No need to take me seriously.