How Did You Get Your Screen Names?

Agozer

Well, I got mine like this:

Me and my friend were brainstorming weird ideas like usual... So, we though that my friend should be Ergo, since his first name starts with E. Likeiwse, I should be Argo respectively, since my first name starts with A. (Don't ask, it was late and we were slightly drunk) :blink:

Anyway, he forgot his nick later and started tweaking mine instead. Agozer was born. I still use Argo if a game has less than 6 chars for name input. :lol:

That's my story in a nutshell. What about you guys?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to use the Nick Arjento but my friend used to make fun of me because it sounds like something else in spanish. So i changed it to cominus which i had gotten both from the movie gladiator. Cominus was the incest doing prince and arjento was one of the general's(maximus) horse.

I've just always had this sn, to use when I don't want to use my other sn. I think I just looked up 'goods' in an english-japanese dictionary n I found the word 'nyuuka'. So I stuck with it cuz... u know... I GOT THE GOODS! :blink:

I used to use the Nick Arjento but my friend used to make fun of me because it sounds like something else in spanish. So i changed it to cominus which i had gotten both from the movie gladiator. Cominus was the incest doing prince and arjento was one of the general's(maximus) horse.

Dood... Joaquin Pheonix's character in Gladiator was named 'Commodus'... not Cominus.

Dood... Joaquin Pheonix's character in Gladiator was named 'Commodus'... not Cominus.

DOH!

heheh anyways I used to be sickboy after a social distortion song that discribes me pretty well but allot of people have that registered so I'd have to add random numbers on the end. I hate that, so I started using garageink cuz I am a tattoo artist (ink) and when I am not working in a shop I do them in my garage. :blink:

I have 2 screen names, my original one is Saint Myth and the one I use now is Fatal Rose. Well for as long as I can remember Dudes have always been calling me pretty boy, cocky, conceited, arrogant, metro sexual, and anything along those lines. People always viewed me as a sissy pretty boy, well because I guess I am a pretty boy, and I am a really nice guy. That’s until they saw me fight or sparred against me, there view would suddenly change. Guys have always hated on me because I had no problem getting girls or taking there’s for that matter (not trying to sound conceited though), so they would make up rumors about me and the like. So I wanted a screen name so why not have one that that matches what everyone see’s me as (until they get to know me of course). So I thought Fatal Rose fit, elegant yet deadly. The only bad thing about this screen name is that everyone thinks I am a chick :blink:. Wow I typed too much. Well by posting all this I probably made myself look like a idiot. Hey i am just being honest.

Juniel comes from my original name, just spellt the english way.

Korean:Jun-Yeol

English:Juniel

get it?

I got mine by putting together the lead singer of a band called HIM ( Valo ) and the lead singer of my most loved band Pearl Jam ( Vedder ). I thought of it when asked to input a name in Knights of the Old Republic. I thought it sounded like a pretty cool Star Wars character.