Worst arcade excuses >:o

Mag

Have you ever heard your opponent loses and make up redicolous annoying excuses that they wont admit their defeat, wel Its a common thing here, consider them scrubs :)

here's examples:

" I chose the wrong character "

" Thats cheap "

"oops, wrong color outfit "

"my joystick is f*cked up "

"stop using that move"

"this game sux"

"my hands were tire/sweating"

"i haven't play this game for sooo long"

:lol: post some that you heard or said before :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since a lot of ppl here in the deep south of California speak spanish, here's what I've heard

"eyy buey!! pinche mamón!! cambia la moda!!"(usually said when someone keeps doing the same move or combo)

"eyyy!! espera buey!! dejame que me pongo agusto!!!"(heey man, let me get comfortable)

...I'll post other ones when I memmer :lol:

i remain silent throughout my matches. :)

but i always win sooo... :lol:

i like the silent style

==============

but if i'm with friends, i just PUSH their buttons or move their joystick, take off my hair tie and whip them with my hair, etc and then do a super desperation move :)

Scrubs normally don't challenge you if you're at least half decent, so I normally don't get comments like others mentioned.

But occasionally some scrubs are delusional and think they're hot stuff, and when they lose, I get some comment on how such-and-such is "so cheesy", or that I only win because I do "so-and-so" over and over again. Well, since they keep falling for it repeatly, I might as well keep doing what I'm doing over and over, cuz obviously they're not learning from their mistakes -- they just can't seem to adapt to different situations.

But most often they just get angry and storm off, or they get angry and keep challenging you until they feel they've wasted enough money.

One guy at my arcade never challenges anyone, but only plays the computer. This guy is amazing...he swears and starts pounding on the controls if he even remotely starts losing -- which is like every five seconds or so. He's a scrub who never learns, who always gets furious over losing to the computer, and ultimately the buttons are always in need of repairs because of this f*#$er. At least he knows his place and doesn't bother to challenge people.