Worst arcade excuses >:o

Mag

The worst to me r the ones who ALWAYS blame the joystick. 'I WAS BLOCKING, WTF!?!?!' 'This damn joystick is messed up damnit!'

:lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and weird, "pongo" means "Bingo" like the game bingo...see i DO know...err...like 22 words after 3/4s a year of spanish class haha

:lol::) Spanish Lesson: no it doesn't. I suggest you dig up your spanish notes, cause then you would've known that the infinitive to the word is "poner"(put)...and the form to say that for you to say that you're gonna put something is..."yo pongo"(I put) so in other words "dejame que me pongo agusto" would mean "wait for me to get confortable"...well...yeah, pongo the verb and pongo ath noun are two different things, so you were half correct :messed2:

....anyways, yeah, another thing about spanish is that it can be different depending on the region...like...if you live in the east coast of the u.s, you were more likely to have been taught Spain Spanish, and if you live on the west coast of the u.s, you're more likely to have been taught mexican spanish(yes, there is a difference, not only in dialects though)

The worst to me r the ones who ALWAYS blame the joystick. 'I WAS BLOCKING, WTF!?!?!'  'This damn joystick is messed up damnit!'

:lol:

actually, that one is true, especially around here. No, I'm serious, the asian guy that ownes my local arcade has to constantly fix the joysticks on Guilty Gear X2, and the machine that has Kof2000, kof2002, and some other neogeo game

anyways, yeah, I hear that joystick one is spanish too...

"ey cabrón!! no sirve la pinche palanca!! no se vale :) "

:messed2:

The number one excuse in all the land is!!!!!

"Im used to a controller."

"Give me a Playstation (laugh's uncontrollably) pad and I'll mop the floor with you!"

"ey cabrón!! no sirve la pinche palanca!! no se vale :lol: "

:)

Translation: Hey bastard, the damn joystick doesnt work/isnt worth crap, it aint right/it aint worth it.

Here's a good one:

"I'm out of Shape" <--- :messed2:

"Ohh..he's good"

Edited by Cominus

"Stop using the same moves!"

"I am not good at these kind of games!"

"I do so much better with my own preset controls!"

:-D..Those are the top 3 I hate most as of now.

My Top 5 Lame Arcade Excuses :-D

1) The Joystick is f*&%$%

2) This game screwed me on purpose...

3) I was distracted by the person over there giving me the evil

4) You were making to much noise by pressing your buttons and I couldn't concentrate

5) I was blinded by your butt ugly mumma standing over there

... :(

5) I was blinded by your butt ugly mumma standing over there

LOL! Good One.

Why Thank you Cominus :-D

Someone has actually used that on me before....but I have also used it when I have played against one of my mates...hehehe

distraction can be a biatch sometimes, but not all the time. Like if there's a hot chick standing somewhere near and I stare and just keep my hands going on the control panel, sometimes I actually do better :-D