Worst arcade excuses >:o

Mag

distraction can be a biatch sometimes, but not all the time. Like if there's a hot chick standing somewhere near and I stare and just keep my hands going on the control panel, sometimes I actually do better :P

Hot chick at an arcade? Where the flock do you live? :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in a horrible small city where all the mean ass rap loving cholos get a lot of hot chicks and they treat em like crap so they just say "c'mon biatch, we're going to the arcade" and they don't want to.

or sometimes its cause chicks go there to play DDR(there's like two machines there

I live in a horrible small city where all the mean ass rap loving cholos get a lot of hot chicks and they treat em like crap so they just say "c'mon biatch, we're going to the arcade" and they don't want to.

or sometimes its cause chicks go there to play DDR(there's like two machines there

No harm is seeing chicks play DDR. Unless they're 200 pounds overweight. Then its just sick.

What's a cholo? Is that the German word for jock? I don't know any German and since you're German, perhaps you can help me out there. :lol:

What's a cholo? Is that the German word for jock? I don't know any German and since you're German, perhaps you can help me out there.  :lol:

again, I am not german, I'm mexican. A cholo is...a way to describe a mexican gang member. You know like..those dudes you see driving low riders saying the words "ese" and "homes" all the time. Yeah, they're the trash/scum of our culture. You know how white ppl have rednecks/white trash, yeah, thats our equivalent.

And I'm not talking mafia and sh¡t like that, I mean those dudes on the street with the tank tops and tatoos on their stomachs

What's a cholo? Is that the German word for jock? I don't know any German and since you're German, perhaps you can help me out there.  :P

again, I am not german, I'm mexican.

I know that. I was joking. Hence the smiley face. :lol:

But what you call cholos, I call 'ese's.

I'm the scum of my culture so I can't really point finger at anyone. :lol: