Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
solidius23

Super Bowl Baby

ok fellas today is the super bowl and to me personally both of the teams suck, so i will be watching for the sweet commercials especially the pepsi and itunes one im gonna be a pepsi freak for the next couple of months for the free music!!!! :D

Commercials mainly :D
Also, theres lots of food involved usually with the super bowl, so i'm all for that :)

BEER! and lots of it. I don't really care for sports that much, but theres gonna be tons of parties today. So I'm just gonna party hopping and drink lots of beer.

The food, the game, the commercials, its all good. I don't like the teams though, but I bet Patriots are gonna win.

He's kidding. Look at the rolleyes. But I'm not watching the game. I'm just letting my mother yell to me when a good commercial is on. I have 3 lab reports to write and watching a football game is not a priority.

[quote name='GryphonKlaw' date='Feb 1 2004, 04:29 PM']He's kidding. Look at the rolleyes. But I'm not watching the game. I'm just letting my mother yell to me when a good commercial is on. I have 3 lab reports to write and watching a football game is not a priority.[/quote]
So then what are you doing here? :P :P

Touchdown! ~ New England Patriots!
They also get the kick or whatever it's called. :P

So, Patriots 7 to nothing. :P

PS: I don't care who wins, I'm not any side. Infact I'm not even much of a football fan.