King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nyuuka, Andy is in the game. Just finish teh game with Mai team! *hint*hint*

:D

And, yea James, it seems Neo Geo era is really over. Is it true that characters like Vanessa and Kula aren't on 2003 cause they have their rights owned by Eolith? What will happen with em? Eolith will release a "Kings of Eolith" game? ;)

Ok i'm assuming when you say andy is in the game, as in a cameo but not actually playable right? please clarify. When i got through the game as the Fatal Fury team, it showed andy in the crowd.

I got it working. I outsmarted those crafty mexican bastards :D.

Great game though I wish they had a better character roster. All the characters I want to play as (Andy, Takuma... and such) arent playable. That and with advance in 2d technology, kof should be animated with a garou/metal slug quality of animation. But I guess they wanted to keep that choppy kof feeling and not change the game around completely. Anyways great game and whoever doesnt have it right now should be shot

Is it just me or does Adel look like a bad science experiment gone wrong. It looks like a really really mannish King who fights like a Rugal rip off. Extremely cheap too considering I couldn't beat her with Terry or Ralf but Yamazaki of all fighters (Yamazaki rules now ) Other than that this game plays exactly how KOF always should have been. If it wasn't for Adel being a cheap Transvestite and the animation looking a bit dated I would give this game a 10, but it has an 8 1/2 right now. I know, I know, the choppy animation has always been with the KOF series but comeon. Look at flippin Garou:MOTW the game was absolutely gorgeous and still is. It nearly beat out street fighter 3 in terms of animation and this was on an almost 10 year old piece of hardware.

The hardware is about 14 years old now and it still produces games that only run well on next gen systems like ps2 and xbox (dont get me started on dreamcast cause all of thier ports have sound thats off) Now I dont know if youre thinking what I am thinking, but this team could have easily spent the time they did updating the animation and creating new sounds instead of rehashing sounds from SvC Chaos Plus. When I first started playing I was like oh man, another piece of crap game. But I played it for a bit, and despite the short comings this is definetly the way KOF always should have been from the start. Nothing beats six man tag match (all though I wish they could have taken out the stupid "Change Ok" thing. I dont like waiting to make a tag which is probably why I still like Marvel Vs Capcom 2 better.)

Mod Edit i merged your two posts please edit your post if you have something else to add next time.

and please do not take this as being personal.

James

Edited by james

I am impressed. SNK is slowly beginning to loosen up the straps on KOF's fighting system, which translates into more potentially insane combos. Bring on KOF2k4, 5, and 6!!!

2-D Fighters will live on forever thx to companies like SNK. :D