King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from another forum

Meh, ok, to cut things short...

You guys know of the link removed forum right? That was set up by Manson (under another name of course) coz epic-center and other forums began censoring 2k3 talk after the initial Raz/Elsemi announcement. From there, we ran into someone (who will remain nameless for his own protection) who POSSIBLY had a source who could give the roms. He was actually going to release the entire set last night (GMT 8:00+), but he got scared and backed off. But i kept talking to him and managed to convince him to at least give me the damn thing so PIGN can release it. He didn't give me the roms but he gave me a link to the dumper's forums, where they had JUST posted links for their own little group of friends. So, we raped the links, they stayed alive for barely 10 mins before they 404'd, but that was more than enough time. The rest is history.

To sum it up, Manson started the ball rolling, I made the contact, Celt did the l33ching, and Placenta did the mass distro.

Team effort to flock T3H WH0RD3R5 OV4R. But it all felt very posthumous until recently, read some of the other spanish forums that were censoring 2k3 info, they are WAILING about how CPS3 is doomed, etc.

Now it really feels like we won...we actually flocking won, the VERY LAST VICTORY against the wh0rd3rs is the one that counts the most, coz with our victory ends the era of the Neo-Geo.

Ore no....KACHI DA!!

Edited by James

nyuuka, Andy is in the game. Just finish teh game with Mai team! *hint*hint*

:D

And, yea James, it seems Neo Geo era is really over. Is it true that characters like Vanessa and Kula aren't on 2003 cause they have their rights owned by Eolith? What will happen with em? Eolith will release a "Kings of Eolith" game? ;)

Edited by Ikari--a

as for the timestamps dont know about that but hey drifter just press tab and configure your controls through that way as to what u mean bout the game display have no idea

ps: the game works great but how do u change from console mode to arcade mode?

i'm running it on NRX.

how did you get it working in NRX ?

i can only load the rom in NRX. it doesnt play.

Meaning it doesn't run or play :D Same here.

Send your hacked P1's/P2's this way please :D;)

Wow, just, wow. I think I'm going to cry from happiness here.

I thought the rom would never see the light of day (for a number of months to a year)

Holy crap I can't play with the keyboard at all :'( at least I have the rom.

I am using winrar and winace and I cant seem to open the damn Mame32k plus.rar :D uuuuhhhhhhggggg! This is pissing me off! I waited six and a half flocking hours downloading from that stupid spanish link only to get a rom with an emulator whos.rar file contents can't be extracted. Can someone send me the Mame32 emulator in a.zip form. I would really appreciate it.

My screenname on AIM is XerotoNine

Thanks a bunch to whoever feels like helping me.

Edited by Lucian

Whoever gets this to work in NRX will be my eternal father who art in heaven hallow be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us for our treaspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us, and lead us not to tempation, but deliver us from evil, for thyne is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever, amen.

:>

This is really exciting, I had to think back to my stupid confirmation to type up the lord's prayer :D