CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its not in the text file(game list) but now i will take a look at the readme.Sometimes the answers are right in front of us,lol

oh yeah would like a link to those console packs.

Well i took a look and there is no reame file that explains how to put the game in text just a list of games. If there is then i must have overlooked it cause i have none in my folder.I guess this game won't be able to play in CoinOPS which is a shame cause Rise of the Dragon is incredible.

If i'm wrong someone please correct me.

Edited by apexmusic

you can remove the xbes if you wish :( Neo369 it will save you about 20megs id say just dont try and launch any console or handled games or it will only reboot

autofires locked to thumbs...and havent looked at bubble booble ill be back to mame stuff at some point im sure

and for the autofire thing?

edit: nevermind didnt read the whole post

edit 2: lol "bubble booble"

If BritneysPAIRS gets around to adding the feature that lets us lock .XML settings for each game, you *should* be able to set auto fire for the games that need it without having to mess with it again. Would this be an acceptable workaround for you?

and for the autofire thing?

edit: nevermind didnt read the whole post

edit 2: lol "bubble booble"

If BritneysPAIRS gets around to adding the feature that lets us lock .XML settings for each game, you *should* be able to set auto fire for the games that need it without having to mess with it again. Would this be an acceptable workaround for you?

well, i dont need autofire...its just nice sometimes to turn it on if i want it. if it never happens it never happens, i just like autofire cuz im lazy :(