CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy to do create an xbmc shortcut launcher and name it as the boot bio name eg E:/evoxdash.xbe and point it to the CoinOPS xbe..... I have a better way that will be shown to people in the next few months as it allows this and a simpler way of playing movies and music and TV...eg a whole dash

you can launch xbmc though coinops....

Thanks BP thats what i was thinking, you see im setting up an xbox for my friends 6yr old and thought it would be easier for him if when he switched on xbox it went straight to coinops, especialy with it now launching xbox games.

shortcut launcher and name it as the boot bio name eg E:/evoxdash.xbe and point it to the CoinOPS xbe.....

I appreiciate your a busy guy BP and youve got better things to do, but is there any chance you could explain how to do this or point me in the right direction? It sounds like what im looking to do.

If anybody else could tell me please do and save BP a job. :)

Edited by leema123

Hi

You have to use "Xbe Shortcut Maker.exe", this will create a default.xbe and will boot the xbe you have choose, for my xbox i set it to xbmc, so my default.xbe created by "Xbe Shortcut Maker" have to boot to "e:\apps\xbmc\default.xbe" this is the path where xbmc is.

Now the default.xbe is created you have to overwrite it instead of your own dashboard default.xbe, for my xbox my dashboard boot to "e:\dahsboard\default.xbe" so i change this default.xbe by the one created by "Xbe Shortcut Maker"

And now my xbox boot to xbmc, you can make the same for CoinOPS depending where CoinOPS is intalled in u'r xbox !!!

There are a lot of tuto about this prog, i invite you to read them before doing something cause if you make something wrong u will brick your xbox, and to be honest i don't want to be the one that brick u'r xbox !! :)

Cheers