CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

WTF, according to binsearch the copy currently being uploaded to usenet requires a password. Is this true? Why is this necessary? It's not like I won't be able to get the password but now people will download it who may not know where to get it from and just get pissed and say fuck it.

I trust binsearch engine, if it says it's passworded...

http://www.binsearch.info/?q=coinops&m...e=7&server=

JCDinPGH said above he was uploading it, maybe ask him^^

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arg ... so bad to UP something with a password ....

If some one can PM it to us or post it here ... it will be kool ...

Thanks a lot

im confused, I thought coinops was on torrent sites, i've searched for ages on google and can only find coinops epic, wasn't that the last release?

There was no password on the original RARs. If this new one on the usenet has a password - someone put it there without our blessing.

Regarding the torrent being slow - be patient! It takes time, its been up less than two days guys. This isn't a 3000+ seed thing. You're all spoiled by the interwebs!

:)

CoinOps EPIC is the newest. It can be found on KickAssTorrents.

Edited by PhilExile

There is absolutely no password on the "CoinOPS EPIC" that is posted in a.b.xbox and a.b.boneless. Trust me, I know! The pars are coming now.

There was no password on the original RARs. If this new one on the usenet has a password - someone put it there without our blessing.

Regarding the torrent being slow - be patient! It takes time, its been up less than two days guys. This isn't a 3000+ seed thing. You're all spoiled by the interwebs!

cheers

There is absolutely no password on the "CoinOPS EPIC" that is posted in a.b.xbox and a.b.boneless. Trust me, I know! The pars are coming now.

Huge thanks. Now let's download this mofo :)

Damn if the retention wars between NG providers continue (astraweb and giganews currently at 850 days), coinops epic will still be available 3 years from now :)

Uploaded 86GB for you guys last night...I'll be back on later to seed some more (internet is too slow here).

Cheers!

86GB?!?!

What was it?

I'm guessing the total upload between all users that got connected to him.