CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who has this......its in so many places and so many grabbing it some people must have it?

any report backs?

Hi i'm at 55% With BT :-/ i don't have acces to alt.binaries.boneless but i have acces to alt.binaries.game.xbox, binsearch said that Coinops Epic is there but i can't grab it "files no found" so the only way for me is to wait for BT !! I maybe can have it in 2 days !! lol

Anyway thx for your work BP !! :)

Edited by Retro.G

HEy peeps, Its uploading to a 1Gbs seedbox at the moment, UK upstream to the seedbox is crap so it will take about a week to get it all up...

once done I will fire it all over the place at ultra highspeeds !!!!

Peace !

Im renting fromSeedboxworld.biz

PS I can also seed from home PC, but this will slow upstram to the seedbox

PPS Thanks for the Efforts BP, do we have a full games list? its for some of the sites that require an NFO etc

Edited by ace9094

55% isn't bad IMO. That's for 2 days. You guys are spoiled! This is 18gb! :)

More seeds = faster speeds. This will be slow for the first, but in a few weeks dls will be cruisin'

who has this......its in so many places and so many grabbing it some people must have it?

any report backs?

Hi i'm at 55% With BT :-/ i don't have acces to alt.binaries.boneless but i have acces to alt.binaries.game.xbox, binsearch said that Coinops Epic is there but i can't grab it "files no found" so the only way for me is to wait for BT !! I maybe can have it in 2 days !! lol

Anyway thx for your work BP !! :)

This is great ..thanx alot! I want to add for the PCD ..Spriggan, gate of thunder, monsterlair, rayxanber 2 & 3, and r-type complete even though I know the original r-type is in there. Will try to figure it out. Again, huge thank you!

Edited by nitussi

Disappointed to see that a lot of the PSX and N64 videos didnt make it in there. I was hoping it was just the roms/isos missing which we could add in later.

BP, do you still have these avaliable please? Would love a complete set of Epic as it was originally intended

Disappointed to see that a lot of the PSX and N64 videos didnt make it in there. I was hoping it was just the roms/isos missing which we could add in later.

BP, do you still have these avaliable please? Would love a complete set of Epic as it was originally intended

Thanx!!! ftping to my box now..im not disapointed but if possible i would love to get my hands on some

n64 Psx vids since im on a ppc mac and cant make them on my own

RE2 and 3,Dino Crisis 1 and 2 Metal Gear

and the mario party games for n64

Again thanx for making this BP and thanx to the uploaders

Edited by Rogue6