CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

PS ive got to go up to Fance next year for my job.....maybe ever year actually

Now this is a pleasant news. I'm glad you'll come to visit my favorite town, frankly. Perhaps that will be the time when you'll forget all that silliness so I'd be pleased to make you visit great places. I also have many english speaking friends. Who knows ? Perhaps you'll find a girl here and stay for much longer. And then, let's go crazy, you'll take the Eurostar to London and go visit Bigby and Cbagy. Its only a two hours trip. You lucky you. :P

(oh and there's still that dreamcast emu to do)

Edited by waal

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually a GREAT idea, Waal. I bet you all would get along fine once you bitched at each other in person for a bit, then got shitfaced together.

OK guys, the torrent for CoinOPS EPIC is now up. It should be available in a few hours if you search for 'CoinOPS EPIC' at either BTJunkie or KickAssTorrents.

Enjoy!

PS ive got to go up to Fance next year for my job.....maybe ever year actually

Now this is a pleasant news. I'm glad you'll come to visit my favorite town, frankly. Perhaps that will be the time when you'll forget all that silliness so I'd be pleased to make you visit great places. I also have many english speaking friends. Who knows ? Perhaps you'll find a girl here and stay for much longer. And then, let's go crazy, you'll take the Eurostar to London and go visit Bigby and Cbagy. Its only a two hours trip. You lucky you. ;)

(oh and there's still that dreamcast emu to do)

Nooo BP don't fall for it !!

halolz-dot-com-supermetroid-itsatrap.gif

:P

(sorry if i'm interrupting your flamewarz :()

That's actually a GREAT idea, Waal. I bet you all would get along fine once you bitched at each other in person for a bit, then got shitfaced together.

OK guys, the torrent for CoinOPS EPIC is now up. It should be available in a few hours if you search for 'CoinOPS EPIC' at either BTJunkie or KickAssTorrents.

Enjoy!

DL'ing now, stuck on 50kb/s though. Its gonna take me nearly 5 days to get this!

Right - there is only one seed right now. Hopefully that will change soon. Ace?

Enjoy!

DL'ing now, stuck on 50kb/s though. Its gonna take me nearly 5 days to get this!

good news its out.....yeah yeah yeah :P

So many new faces and so many old faces....... best of luck guys ill soon form another team if this goes as it is at present and move it another step...if the call is to do so

I also noticed when ever I talk about a chalenge and stack the odd so far in the favor of waal and cba they still never except a challenge to prove themselves....one post on there site and ill leave if I dont own them...ive made them thread after thread here and they came to nothing...I promote there stuff and dont block it....and yes so I find it a bit of joke to me.....I love real world tests and im never worried about being wrong...it just makes one learn from it....to me the not excepting of chalenges means they to know how it would go....that there site would gain support and not on there thread that they could just go nice icon and all of them go nice icon...then repeat it on other sites....

anyways for those that want great products you shouldnt come here a proper team with porper releases and great help...not to mention they know what they are talking about goto http://www.ressurectionxtras.net/ join there forum they are the way forward.....

hey on a side note id love to get a few videos of epic on you tube....I know it will probably pop up all over it but really id love some new videos showing off it doing consoles and arcades as well as it does :P

also to phil thanks for that...you should have told me you where out of space :( and ill do a proper merge of your stuff with you into epic...over the top of epic with seemless intergration and it can have some updates as well

good news its out.....yeah yeah yeah :(

So many new faces and so many old faces....... best of luck guys ill soon form another team if this goes as it is at present and move it another step...if the call is to do so

I also noticed when ever I talk about a chalenge and stack the odd so far in the favor of waal and cba they still never except a challenge to prove themselves....one post on there site and ill leave if I dont own them...ive made them thread after thread here and they came to nothing...I promote there stuff and dont block it....and yes so I find it a bit of joke to me.....I love real world tests and im never worried about being wrong...it just makes one learn from it....to me the not excepting of chalenges means they to know how it would go....that there site would gain support and not on there thread that they could just go nice icon and all of them go nice icon...then repeat it on other sites....

anyways for those that want great products you shouldnt come here a proper team with porper releases and great help...not to mention they know what they are talking about goto http://www.ressurectionxtras.net/ join there forum they are the way forward.....

LMAO

Actually, your real challenge is to finally get out of your room and to come to my place for at least one drink.

But if opening a thread on another forum can make you happy, then go ahead. That's much cheaper after all. :P

Enjoy!

Yeahhh ! You've got the point, Phil. ;)

PS: CoinOPS Epic is available with loads of déjà-vu stuff. Don't forget your borsalino and select the right cheese (hint).

Edited by waal