--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

-Fixed SemiAutomatic fire issue where X worked like A

-Fixed issue with autofires when 2 or more gamepads where plugged in

-Sperated players now so one can have it off another can have semi and another full autofire its up the player now themselves :)

Added hidden setting to disable autokey rotation on rotating games (not needed unless you turn your monitor on its side)

Added hidden setting to disable the auto sound switching system so you can do it manually

Latest is CoinOPS IGNITE BETA 3 Ver 1

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont release stuff and never do please dont PM or ask me I hand it to a couple and its up to them

ok thanks

and don't worry, i prefer to ask you on forum

i don't want to pm you for that :)

im sorry there are plenty who do this and ive ask time again for someone to org releasing it properly (I taged it as Betas now) I have to do alot of coding and alot of other stuff its all I ask of people to handle this task :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

im sorry there are plenty who do this and ive ask time again for someone to org releasing it properly (I taged it as Betas now) I have to do alot of coding and alot of other stuff its all I ask of people to handle this task :)

my apologies on that too

Answer to PMs: I don't know if HellsFury has uploaded the beta 3, I can of course send it by mail if you give me addresses or give a link for beta 1.

Beta 3 is OK with autofire (tested with 4 pads connected) and can be sent by mail till Hellsfury gives me a new link :) . Rotate keys can be disable manually in mameox.ini (TDATA/babe0001) for tate monitors.

Dont worry guys ... someone make a new thread on release of Ignite and you guys sort out a proper release ill suplly the stuff :)

The disable rotate keys as a hidden setting is up for discussion also up for discussion is that the hidden option also rotates horizontal games

I won't ask for mail addresses anymore (too much time and doesn't respect your anonymity) but just give links where Hellsfury uploads when it's done (anyway no link before BP is satisfied with is work and allow us, BP really cares about his options, quality, and wants emulation being easy for beginners).

Some asked me a lot of questions today and I enjoyed to answer them. There are a lot of great members to ask for help too (remember I'm a newbie poster :) ).

(Sorry I still can't quote) The rotate options could be in one line:

Rotate games 90°: disabled -> Screen Only -> Screen + Keys.

I don't know if rotate horizontal game is that important.

(Sorry I still can't quote) The rotate options could be in one line:

Rotate games 90°: disabled -> Screen Only -> Screen + Keys.

I don't know if rotate horizontal game is that important.

it is important if you want to play shooters full screen which i have been wanting in coinops for a long time and with the added advantage of the keys being changed it is important.the only other emu that lets you do this is fba.