---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its wierd to me how people say stuff about hk build (like it plays Fixeight which CoinOPS plays now with no issues, is fixeight as good as Champion sprint or Super Sprint) and ignor the 100s and I mean 100s of real non keymapping issues there are with other games

Added in sound fixs and new driver for Toaplan2 games

Added in new Action Rotating Weapons cat

Fixed many more games

added in another 20 od games

Added in more lightgun fixs

Added in Lightgun cat

Added in Red for lightgun color

Doing a once over tonight of all cats, screenshot and cutting down the recommended games lists.

Then its stable enough for release I would say

Things left to do

Think about autofire option and what I really think about it (partially coded)

Think about Coin Allowence option and what I really think about it (partially coded)

Think about Screen filters and what I really think about them (partially coded)

Add Raiden Fighters 2000 Driver

everything else is bug tested and placed in to a standard way higher than CoinOPS

raiden fighters 2 will be good to have on coinops,wouldnt mind when you are having a look at the driver if you could maybe take a look at adding this game viper phase1(runs off same driver.)

cheers.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kvg5A4lfYY4

looking forward to this release as always bp.

Think about Coin Allowence option and what I really think about it (partially coded)

Hi BP.

Nice news.

Very nice indeed.

Congrats.

Sorry for parachuting here (I was away from CoinOPS teopic for a long time) but

what is this feature? COIN ALLOWANCE? If it is something i have in mind, could be

great to have it implemented!

Another question (I am NOT requesting it - just asking about):

- Is that possible (or is it too complex) to make Mameox build where

every game KEEPS ITS OWN screen setup? Just like the Xport ones...

Regards.

Cospefogo.

Its wierd to me how people say stuff about hk build (like it plays Fixeight which CoinOPS plays now with no issues, is fixeight as good as Champion sprint or Super Sprint) and ignor the 100s and I mean 100s of real non keymapping issues there are with other games

Well Hk$ builds plays Fixeight from 2 years now - and you just added it (also i hope you think about Fixeight bootleg as orginal one not working properly even in newest pc mame) .

Imo its 100000000 beter than super spirit :

858_2.png

2761_2.png

and ignor the 100s and I mean 100s of real non keymapping issues there are with other games

Game names and what was fixed ? - because any one can say - hk$ buid have 1000s diffrent :rolleyes:

Play paperboy for example then you tell me :rolleyes: the list goes on and on, also how about supersprint how does that play for you on hk build

Maybe I just altered 100s of drivers for no reason, I dont want to ague with you Bonus JZ. There are many sound level issues, keymapp issues, sensitivity issues and general control issues, I know how many changes ive had to make to sort stuff that I didnt even know where issues till people told me. If your happy with HK one thats all good pretty please stay out of this as many people want this stuff fixed even though you say its ok (I can live with the fact you like HK build better please live with the fact that others dont.... and if they all do thats less work for me and ill do stuff the way I wanted as the projected started).

Doccumenting is not my strong point and the proof is really in using and I added a spreadsheet to help this stuff...... it would be better spent time to tell me of issues than to tell me how hk build doesnt have any cause if that is true I may as well stop now :)

Allowence mode is just Unlimited Coins.... 1 Coin - 2 Coins - ........30 Coins type of thing from when a games is started.

Added Fixeight clone and tagged fixeight as nonworking

Edited by BritneysPAIRS