The MMA Thread

yep chuck really needs a win. it seems like dana likes to cut guys loose if they aren't winning.

Shogun should have looked better, Coleman is 44 years old and in my eyes was served up to shogun to boost him in the UFC. but he almost blew it. no one is gonna remember that fight in 6 months.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Dana will ever get rid of Chuck, they are to close and Chuck has been the face of UFC for years.

He won't get rid of shogun anytime soon either. To much potential and a huge fan base.

I am looking forward to the Afflection card this weekend. Arlovski will be Fedors toughest challenge for the most part.

Arlovski on the other hand has never faced anyone as explosive or as fast/strong as Fedor.

Going to be a great fight.

At the end of this month Machida will be fighting Thiago Silva, I am already nervous.

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski

what did you think? I was pulling for Arlovski, I've liked him since those time Silvia fights back in the day.

Arlovski was faster and getting the better of Fedor. if he hadn't have gotten over confident and went for the flying knee... I wonder what would have happened.

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski

what did you think? I was pulling for Arlovski, I've liked him since those time Silvia fights back in the day.

Arlovski was faster and getting the better of Fedor. if he hadn't have gotten over confident and went for the flying knee... I wonder what would have happened.

It was a great fight and proved BEYOND a shadow of a doubt that Fedor is by far the best HW but might even be the top P4P fighter too.

I know it looked as if Arlokski was dominating Inky, but re-watch the fight, he landed nothing really besides that front kick before he was KOed.

My post from Sherdog.com

To everyone thinking Arlovski was dominating the fight until he got caught, he landed NOTHING but that jab to the body and that front kick. ALL of his punches besides maybe that right uppercut before they clinched missed or glanced off Fedors shoulders or chest. The fight was EVEN. I re watched all the exchanges in slow motion to see how much Arlovski was "dominating". Nothing significant landed at all on Arlovski's part. Re watch the fight and you will see Arlovski's best shot was that front kick before he was KOed. Fedor's head movement and avoidance of damage was top notch.

it was a perfect punch, arlovski jumping in and BAM!

but I do think Arlovski was doing well, he's fast and strong, not as strong as fedor though but faster I think.

the other knock out was far worse, I can't think of the fighters names right now, but that guy was KTFO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BJ got stomped. after calling Georges a quitter and saying it was to the death, he didn't answer the 5th round bell. I always have issues with showboating and shit talking. good job GSP. Penn can take his ass back to 155. and hopefully spend some time on cardio before FLorian Mauls him too.