The MMA Thread

Rumor has it that if Chuck can get past Rashad Evans then he's going to get a huge money-making title shot.

I don't think chuck is gonna get past rashad. since his string of losses he's not the same. rashad is on his way up. chuck is on his way to where ever tito is now lol.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't look like Rampage will be getting a rematch anytime soon

from TMZ:

As TMZ first reported, the just-defeated UFC champ was busted this afternoon for alleged felony hit and run. Now we have the details -- and they're insane! Rampage was on the 55 Freeway in the O.C., hit two cars and got off the freeway. The chase was on.

Rampage then began driving on the center divider. But it gets worse. According to the police report, Jackson then drove on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee for their lives." He started driving the wrong way on a crowded street, colliding with yet another car in an intersection. As he continued on, running several red lights, his tire disintegrated and he began driving on the rim.

Rampage eventually got to the exclusive Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, where he again drove on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee in terror."

Eventually, his car came to a stop and he was taken into custody at gunpoint. Cops took him to the Orange County Jail, but they determined he was "medically unfit" to be booked. Cops won't say if he was high.

Rampage is currently in an O.C. hospital.

The Return of The Dragon – Machida vs Silva at UFC 89

Unbeaten light heavyweight sensation Lyoto ‘The Dragon’ Machida will look to keep the momentum going from his May victory over Tito Ortiz when he returns to the Octagon to face fellow unbeaten (and fellow Brazilian) Thiago Silva in what should be an explosive clash on October 18th’s UFC 89 card at The National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England. Tickets are on sale now, but are going fast!

- UFC.com

Wow this is a HUGE match up with huge title implications.

Thiago Career highlight:

His most recent fight!

Lyoto Machida Highlight:

Both fighters are undefeated with a perfect record of 13 - 0

This is going to be a awesome fight.

anyone watch fight night or affliction? I tivoed fight night and will grab affliction off torrents tomorrow morning. tomorrow i will get a huge dose of mma lol.

anyone watch fight night or affliction? I tivoed fight night and will grab affliction off torrents tomorrow morning. tomorrow i will get a huge dose of mma lol.

Affliction card was STELLAR!

Last three fights were off the HOOK!

I haven't gotten affliction yet. I forgot to download it. :\

UFC Fight night was pretty bad. I ended up fast forwarding through most of it. I was glad to see Irvin get knocked the flock out though.

fatal do you know anywhere that streams fights. someplace I could watch affliction and others online?