The MMA Thread

fatal knows his stuff. I'm just a guy in the living room watching tv.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good night of fights. I thought some fights ended early. maybe they don't like clean decisions in england. as much as I love to see Koschek lose, I think he still had plenty of fight left in him.

then there was the other fight where the guy (can't remember his name) was knocked down and was actively scooting back on his ass when the ref stopped it.

other then that I thought Hardy looked good and I would like to see more of him. Diego looked good at 155. Stevenson looked bad.

last nights fights... hmmm. Jackson and Jardine both looked bad.

Brown Vs Sell. I've seen that ref make some bad decisions before but his ass should be fired for that one. Sell could have been hurt badly for no reason. speaking of Sell. WTF is he still doing in the UFC. has that guy ever won a fight?

Vera looked good.

I hate Mark Hamill. I know I am supposed to feel good and warm and fuzzy because a handicapped man is in the UFC and doing well. but I just hate that dude.

• 1 month later...

I am. Hopefully I'll be able to grab them right after they air. if not then in the morning.

have you been watching the ultimate fighter?

I am. Hopefully I'll be able to grab them right after they air. if not then in the morning.

have you been watching the ultimate fighter?

I have not been watching it lately. How is it this season?