The MMA Thread

yeah I'm taking rampage as well. Forrest is a tough sob no doubt but rampage has too much skill and experience.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think forrest will be holding the belt for long. He surprised me with Rampage but I think rampage underestimated him. in a rematch he would not make the same mistake. with Anderson Silva entering the 205 class, they all have new worries in my opinion.

I don't think forrest will be holding the belt for long. He surprised me with Rampage but I think rampage underestimated him. in a rematch he would not make the same mistake. with Anderson Silva entering the 205 class, they all have new worries in my opinion.

Well that and people need to stop avoiding a fight with Machida.

yeah forrest is a good guy, always has exciting fights. but He's not a finisher. if rampage gets a rematch he'll get it back. if machida gets a shot he'll take it. one thing is Dana likes the idea of his first ultimate fighter being the champ so forrest might get some chump fights first to drum up publicity. plus whats anderson silva gonna be like at 205? if his chin is up to the power in the 205 division then I doubt anyone can stop him.