do you guys still use emulators?

fumanchu

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do gba games run on the PSP? Full speed? sound? glitched?

I believe that they do run at full speed.

Most games run full speed, but there were a few games that didn't work for me. At the same time, I'm sure there is a newer version that plays more games now.

GBA doesn't run well on PocketPcs so I was thinking of buying a psp to play those :roll1: home brewed games of course :)

On the Slim, I have not come across any bugs, slowdown whatsoever. Infact, with the way PSP fit comfortably in our hands, it plays much better thann the original GBA

Most games run full speed, but there were a few games that didn't work for me. At the same time, I'm sure there is a newer version that plays more games now.

GBA doesn't run well on PocketPcs so I was thinking of buying a psp to play those :o home brewed games of course :thumbsup1:

On the Slim, I have not come across any bugs, slowdown whatsoever. Infact, with the way PSP fit comfortably in our hands, it plays much better thann the original GBA

If the sound quality is good then I'm getting a psp, now I just have to figure out how to get past that pandora battery problem.

GBA doesn't run well on PocketPcs so I was thinking of buying a psp to play those :o home brewed games of course :thumbsup1:

If the sound quality is good then I'm getting a psp, now I just have to figure out how to get past that pandora battery problem.

I would say it is 99.999% emulation. I can't find what's wrong with the 0.001%. Sound is almost perfect.