do you guys still use emulators?

fumanchu

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collect optical media based consoles that aren't emulated/well emulated (Only one I've done away with is the PS1, as ePSXe does a BETTER job than the real thing in 90% of cases), everything prior with the exception of the N64, I emulate. Having thousands of carts for older systems would take up so much room it isn't funny.

I don't use PC emulators anymore for anything but MAME (In my cabinet) as Xbox emulators cover everything I play, and well.

How do gba games run on the PSP? Full speed? sound? glitched?

I believe that they do run at full speed.

Most games run full speed, but there were a few games that didn't work for me. At the same time, I'm sure there is a newer version that plays more games now.

How do gba games run on the PSP? Full speed? sound? glitched?

I believe that they do run at full speed.

Most games run full speed, but there were a few games that didn't work for me. At the same time, I'm sure there is a newer version that plays more games now.

GBA doesn't run well on PocketPcs so I was thinking of buying a psp to play those :ph34r: home brewed games of course :P

Edited by Tynvar

Sure do I use Mame and ZSNES as well as Saturn emulator on my pc. Sometimes I play some gameboy as well. But for say genesis and commadore I use emulators on my Dreamcast. I actually own most of the consoles made and quite a few rom carts with them.