What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

SLC Punk.

I loved this movie back in the day and I wasn't sure if it would hold up for me today. But it's still a good movie and the ending is still very powerful,

SLC Punk.

I loved this movie back in the day and I wasn't sure if it would hold up for me today. But it's still a good movie and the ending is still very powerful,

Sure is! Great movie...

I last watched... what was it... oh. Shutter.. made me shudder. That move was plain stupid. We laughed so many times at it's ridiculousness. Especially when you find out why his neck was hurting all that time.

STAY AWAY FROM SHUTTER!!!!!

The Vanguard a artsy zombie film very low budget some people might like this but i thought it was just shy of being terrible.

Oh and that other zombie film that just came out with John malcovich and Ron pearlman-i forget the name

Ive been watching the charlie Jade tv series to very good stuff

SLC Punk.

Sure is! Great movie...

I last watched... what was it... oh. Shutter.. made me shudder. That move was plain stupid. We laughed so many times at it's ridiculousness. Especially when you find out why his neck was hurting all that time.

STAY AWAY FROM SHUTTER!!!!!

Mathew Lillard did such an excellent job in SLC, the last emotional scene is very gripping, why he sucks in everything else i do not know....

I started to watch the core but lost interest. so I watched the Last Dragon in memory of Sho'nuff instead.

I saw tropic thunder the other night.

no thoughts? I've been waiting for a decent version to hit the net.