The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

yeah just spam PPP. if you come up against Cammy you have to change tactics or she'll mess you up pretty bad.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its been awhile guys...

Im a lil pissed at there rooks on here so im not enjoying myself.

You either get the turtle kens or the the turtle guiles.

But if the guiles are offensive, un les you got someone with a wakeup attack, they spam projectiles, jump in with trips and grabs...

all da same shiz... Tired of playing some kinda mini-game when i just wanna fight..

GOing back to mvc.,...

I haven't run into any turtles at all, everyone is super aggressive. I play about 90% kens who just spam fierce dragon punches. I've only played a few Guiles. it seems when someone picks Guile against me they know what they are doing and rush down on me hard. I am maining Sagat mostly, with a little Akuma and Gouken thrown in. if my opponent is evenly skilled and cool I will go with Dan just to see if I can pull a win.

I am starting to main more with Gouken now. it's hard to get used to a shoto with no dragon punch.

I would like to get better with Guile but I just suck horribly with charge characters in general.

yeah just spam PPP. if you come up against Cammy you have to change tactics or she'll mess you up pretty bad.

That's the only problem I have when doing Survival or Time Attack. Sometimes Fei Long is a problem too.

rufus is worthless on that game to me anyways

Too bad he's so good eh?

Edit:

Also, I have a US 1600 MS pts card, if anyone's willing to gimme a Canadian one, I'll gladly trade for it. I need one since US MS points don't work in Canada :/

What is the best anti-air move for Gouken? so far, the best for me is the weak Fireball and the Strong hurricane kick that was timed perfectly.

MP and HP Hadoken, depending on how deep their jumping in. You could also try a Close HP if you time it correctly.

yeah i try to go with angled fireballs for anti air. my instincts always go with dragon punch motion and I end up whiffing the palm strike.