The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

did you get the madcats stick? I'm gonna grab a pad, my ex2 serves fine for stick work.

Yup, took me a while to secure a copy 4 weeks ago. Especially since they weren't getting served in Canada until the next wave apparently.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started this thread started December 6th 2007. here we are over 14 months later. was it worth the wait? HELL YEAH!

Why was this almighty thread closed? I just bought my copy of SF4 today and haven't even opened it yet. I didn't pay the extra $10-$20 for the "limited collectors edition". Perhaps, I'm not that big of a fan, but none of the extras seemed worth buying. :D

If you don't have an arcade stick. good luck in trying to get the challenge mode completed. I have problems with charge type characters using the X360 pad

That reminds me ... if I don't want to pay over a $100 for a 360 arcade stick, what is a good suitable stick for this game?

I want this so badly, I cant decide for which console i want it for ><

I knows there's d-pad issues with 360 and who knows what kind of "things left out" the ps3 version might have.

btw, is this game full 1080p? or 720?

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Seth is a worse boss? I could name a lot of SNK bosses that couldn't even beat Seth in term of design and toughness.

I feel Seth is well-made, not too tough on medium setting, and some relevance in term of design. The only setback is his move sets which is copies of other fighters' moves.