The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They made Vega a piece of shiz in this game.

Anyways who wants to play me?

Claw hasn't been godlike since Super Turbo. Even with Alpha 3 and CVS2, you need CC to win.

if i see you on we should go some rounds. I need the perfect round and win by time out medals for an achievement, maybe you can help me out with that, I'll do the same for anyone who helps me out of course.

I envy you all get to do online battles (I'm banned :P)

Anyway, I follow Inky's requirement to unlock Akuma and Gouken with some refinement getting from Gamefaqs.

Setting is done on medium, i can't get to Akuma and Gouken on lower setting for some reasons.

Akuma, need 2 Perfects and 2 Ultras or more. What I do is get the Perfect in the first 2 matches

Gouken, need 3 Perfects and 3 Ultras or more. Also, using Akuma seems to be easier to get him for some reasons.

Who do you think I used for most of the Time Attack and Survival (til I learned of the Zangief trick). I just spam Standing HP and Jumping HP. The only thing I didn't like that they added with Vega is the ability to throw your claw and mask cuz sometimes I accidently do that.

if i see you on we should go some rounds. I need the perfect round and win by time out medals for an achievement, maybe you can help me out with that, I'll do the same for anyone who helps me out of course.

I'm down for some boosting.

I envy you all get to do online battles (I'm banned :P)

Anyway, I follow Inky's requirement to unlock Akuma and Gouken with some refinement getting from Gamefaqs.

Setting is done on medium, i can't get to Akuma and Gouken on lower setting for some reasons.

Akuma, need 2 Perfects and 2 Ultras or more. What I do is get the Perfect in the first 2 matches

Gouken, need 3 Perfects and 3 Ultras or more. Also, using Akuma seems to be easier to get him for some reasons.

Akuma/Gouki: Use Zangief after you've already beaten Arcade with him and spam PPP. I had it on Medium for 1 round and 30 sec. You only need ONE perfect to fight him and no losts.

Gouken: Haven't attempted him yet but I've read that you have to beat Arcade with Akuma first then pick someone and get ONE perfect finish, THREE ultra finishes and the rest have to be normal and no losts. I've heard you can get on Easiest, 1 Round, 99 Seconds and fight him.

ALTERNATE COSTUMES

http://www.mahalo.com/Street_Fighter_4_Alternate_Costumes

I got the achievement for beating the game on hardest with Zangief. his PPP lariat is just unfair to the computer.

I got the achievement for beating the game on hardest with Zangief. his PPP lariat is just unfair to the computer.

Same.

I'll also confirm that you can unlock Gouken on Easiest, 1 Round, 30 Seconds.

Same.

I'll also confirm that you can unlock Gouken on Easiest, 1 Round, 30 Seconds.

You can. Just have to get at least 2 perfects and at least 3 ultra finishes. I personally did it with 2 perfects and 4 ultra finishes and I fought him. Beating him unlocks him.

Thanks for the tips. I am struggling to get this achievement. Been trying with Akuma to no avail.