The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That reminds me ... if I don't want to pay over a $100 for a 360 arcade stick, what is a good suitable stick for this game?

Whatever your preference is. Just get a fightpad if your not so sure what to choose. Because top of the line sticks are out of your price range since you aren't going the whole way. Both a EX2 and Fightstick SE are trash unless modified anyways.

Seth is a worse boss? I could name a lot of SNK bosses that couldn't even beat Seth in term of design and toughness.

I feel Seth is well-made, not too tough on medium setting, and some relevance in term of design. The only setback is his move sets which is copies of other fighters' moves.

Easiest to Medium Mode/1 Round/Using Ryu's Jump In HK xx Shoryuken over and over and over and over and over and over. GGPO Seth right there.

Lol, I find that I have more problems with Gill than Seth. Gill has that ultimate resurrection, the light super that come out quite fast and has longer and faster range than Seth in most moves. I would prefer to fight Seth anytime than Gill.

Gill was just a bastard, his resurrection super was about the worst thing any one could think up for a boss.

Seth is just really annoying.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to ranked matches? I can connect to maybe 1 out of 15.