Saturday night 1emulation time!

Fatal Rose

I've taken up playing PES 2008, and I've NEVER been into soccer or played any soccer video games besides a bit of FIFA 2000, which ended quite abrubtly (Wish I hadn't wasted the money on it).

I'm in league play right now, on Amateur difficulty and I've got 5 wins, 1 loss and 2 ties. Not bad for a newbie huh?

Anyway, figured I'd put up a video of my first goal after getting the hang of playing. Not my first actual goal, just one where I actually knew what I was doing and wasn't playing on Beginner and I think it was pretty damn cool. I'm starting to like this game a little too much as far as my wife is concerned.

Video is 4MB, XviD 3 pass and resized for the purpose of keeping the file size down while retaining quality. I'm playing as England VS Argentina, final score 3-1.

PES.avi

Oh and yes, the keeper DID tip the ball there, if he hadn't I wouldn't have nailed that as he slowed the ball down.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished playing the hell out of VF5 all day, I was supposed to go out tonight but VF5 is just to addicting.

I seen you get on and I was gonna play wit cha but the ole lady wanted me to vacuum. :\

but hey do you know about the sega balloon trick? I just found out about it this morning. basically if your wins and losses end in the same odd number (lets say 127 -17 or whatever) there is a chance a hot air balloon will fly across the map. if it does and you enter an arcade the next 10 matches will all be item matches. Ive got it to work 3 times so far.

Just finished playing the hell out of VF5 all day, I was supposed to go out tonight but VF5 is just to addicting.

I seen you get on and I was gonna play wit cha but the ole lady wanted me to vacuum. :\

but hey do you know about the sega balloon trick? I just found out about it this morning. basically if your wins and losses end in the same odd number (lets say 127 -17 or whatever) there is a chance a hot air balloon will fly across the map. if it does and you enter an arcade the next 10 matches will all be item matches. Ive got it to work 3 times so far.

Damn I had no idea. Thanks Jay.

We should make a 1emu XBL team.

• 2 weeks later...