Saturday night 1emulation time!

Fatal Rose

I am so happy to be at home posting online at my favorite website. Earlier this evening I watched the UFC event which was rather good, played a ton of VF5 and Shenmue2, I am now giving my little brother a turn. He is alos addicted to online play and is surprisingly getting serious with VF and really trying to improve his El Blaze. I really have not been in the mood to go out these past few weeks, I actually have a couple girls wanting to hang out with me but I am just to damn lazy right now. So IF you are online right now, why are you here and not out having a blast? Me personally, I think I am a little burned out on the bar/clubbing scene at the moment.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had another fantastic party, and it's funny to post here after drinking a lot of alcohol.

and Fatal Rose, you aren't macho enough. Probably because you're an cigarette addict.

I don't smoke.

Again JKKdard is constantly brining me up in his/her posts, odd.

Reaper_Man stalked my posts for a while already, his homo erotic fascination with me has been apparent for a while now.

Dude, some people just can't help it. They see a hot guy and dive for him.

my liver was like crap yesterday, so i didnt want to drink much but i did drink some alocohol anyway, hanged out with my younger brother friends, went out, saw some chicks and found some old friend i didnt see in a long time had breeakfast and went to sleep, it wasnt a bad night but i will have to figure something out as going out is not as fun as it used to be