Saturday night 1emulation time!

Fatal Rose

If I call in then the people before and after my shift will have to work overtime. I prolly won't, I feel all guilty when ever I take time off.

So are you/did you go in? I've been sick since last Saturday now, didn't miss any work as I kept double dosing myself with Neo Citran and NyQuil to the point of feeling drunk in the morning. Usually if I was that sick, I'd call in......but it's right before Christmas shutdown, and I'm now off until Jan 2nd.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I spent a good part of the evening with a girl I liked... then I went home and I am talking to a friend of another girl I like... so yeah :3

Elaborate please.

to be honest, I have completely forgotten what happened ;/

another saturday night. Where are my graveyard peeps at? Fatal and Bal must have real lives tonight.......

another saturday night. Where are my graveyard peeps at? Fatal and Bal must have real lives tonight.......

ha ha ha... Im supposed to be asleep.... I should have been sleeping 3 hours ago.... Researching games and such to play, once I mod this Xbox. Damn Im so tired, as I almost passed out at two... How do I stay awake? Well for sake of maintaining a decent schedule, I gotta sleep now... Saturday Night... was a chill night. But I'm having a small get together for New Years... I hope. Night Ink.

ha ha ha... Im supposed to be asleep.... I should have been sleeping 3 hours ago.... Researching games and such to play, once I mod this Xbox. Damn Im so tired, as I almost passed out at two... How do I stay awake? Well for sake of maintaining a decent schedule, I gotta sleep now... Saturday Night... was a chill night. But I'm having a small get together for New Years... I hope. Night Ink.

well I'll hold it down here. I'm workin' new years. but since I stopped drinkin' it's no big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Why am I alone, I crashed too much yesterday and want to achieve lucidity so before giving away my computer for another week I'm trying to remember as much as possible in order to practice it throughout the week.