My XBox 360 games

Bambi

DAMN IT... I need to get a 360. I have so long to wait though. But... expect the unstoppable Krosigrim... Next year... :thumbsup1:

Only 3 months, not that long.

Unless you count the days...92 left

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN IT... I need to get a 360. I have so long to wait though. But... expect the unstoppable Krosigrim... Next year... :thumbsup1:

Only 3 months, not that long.

Unless you count the days...92 left

Well it's more of a matter of affordability. I cannot justify getting one yet. But id say... around February. Give or take a month or so. I'll get UT3 and Gears. SCIV and ... Hmmmm help me out, what else should I get? I'm covered for initial shooters... What else?

Well it's more of a matter of affordability. I cannot justify getting one yet. But id say... around February. Give or take a month or so. I'll get UT3 and Gears. SCIV and ... Hmmmm help me out, what else should I get? I'm covered for initial shooters... What else?

Tomorrow for me its Silent Hill: Homecoming!

By February their could be something new.

Ohhhh yea! I wan't that too... I forgot. But Inky... in November the new dash is coming out... I wonder what will happen to your account. I think they might just catch up to you!

yeah they may, but they didn't with any of the other dash updates, it was a good run none the less, the good thing is they do not ban accounts, they ban machines, so if I were to be banned and really missed live, I could sell this machine and get another.

Ohhhh yea! I wan't that too... I forgot. But Inky... in November the new dash is coming out... I wonder what will happen to your account. I think they might just catch up to you!

yeah they may, but they didn't with any of the other dash updates, it was a good run none the less, the good thing is they do not ban accounts, they ban machines, so if I were to be banned and really missed live, I could sell this machine and get another.

I doubt the new Dash will get you banned. I've signed my flashed 360 into live to try it, it updated and didn't stop the connection or ban me.

I doubt the new Dash will get you banned. I've signed my flashed 360 into live to try it, it updated and didn't stop the connection or ban me.

The new dash is out?

The new dash is out?

No it's not out yet. I meant that i have updated the dashboard on my flashed 360 before and I can still connect it to Live so I'm guessing it won't get you banned. Just a guess though.