My XBox 360 games

Bambi

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Human's menu system kills my ears. How the hell did they release it without fixing that. For real man it hurts my ears. I have hyper sensitive hearing. I cannot just ignore it. What the flock man.

havent tried it yet but thanks for the warning,to busy playing hells highway.

too humans real downfall is the unskippable death animation. I could only watch that B!tch float down like she was swimming in molasis so many times.

hells highway has an achievment that erks me. you have to play on sept 17th to get it and be connected to live so no clock cheating... the bad thing is the game didn't come out in time to get it before next year. bah, like I'm gonna be playing a mediocre WWII fps for that long.

Anyone pissed off by the default text glitch in SW:Force Unleashed? It will cause us not to be able to get the achievement for Holocron Collector and also can't see all the bonus objective :(

I didn't notice that, I have when you can't get an achievement do to sloppy work on the devs part. hopefully they fix it in a patch.

I just added Pure my collection, it's actually pretty good.

Anyone pissed off by the default text glitch in SW:Force Unleashed? It will cause us not to be able to get the achievement for Holocron Collector and also can't see all the bonus objective :naughty:

YES!!!!

I gave up on getting them all, I let :thumbsup1: another guy do it for me

We could get a game of Duke 3D going later.