My XBox 360 games

Bambi

NFS:Most wanted

Best one out to date.

Also, should i get Dead Rising and Crackdown? Theyre pretty cheap and ive never played em

Dead Rising is a classic IMO.

crack down is Pretty good too.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFS:Most wanted

Best one out to date.

Also, should i get Dead Rising and Crackdown? Theyre pretty cheap and ive never played em

I definitely recommend to get Dead Rising if you're into that free-roaming aspect or if you just like to kill zombies plain and simple.

Crackdown kept me entertained for quite a while. I only restarted my character a couple of times to level him up again since having max stats gets tedious after a while. The world is pretty huge and you can do quite a bit of stuff in the game. The enemies are pretty bland and the boss battles aren't that good though. Since it's cheap, I would say just get it.

Dead Rising is good, BUT don't expect to be able to just wander the mall from the start. You have to finish the game first.

Crackdown single player is boring, the multiplayer is awesome.

Although I'm not sure if they fixed the problem where sometimes when you connect online it resets your stats back to start. Plus leaping from skyscraper to skyscraper just feels sweet!

Dead Rising is good, BUT don't expect to be able to just wander the mall from the start. You have to finish the game first.

Although I'm not sure if they fixed the problem where sometimes when you connect online it resets your stats back to start. Plus leaping from skyscraper to skyscraper just feels sweet!

but is anyone still playing crackdown on live? it seems like one of those games that would be all but forgotten these days.

but is anyone still playing crackdown on live? it seems like one of those games that would be all but forgotten these days.

Some what yes and no, I usually only play it online when a friend says they want to play.