Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fatal Rose

Drinking problem?

Seems like everyone these days are drinking. At first it seemed like harmless fun, eventually it lead too much worse. I remember how women would look at while on a date with them, telling them that I rather not drink, as if I just became a boring square all of the sudden. Nearly EVERYONE I hang out with drinks EVERY TIME we go out. thank God I rarely drink now, it was getting pretty bad for a while.

It has lead to me doing many stupid things...

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Nearly die in a car accident

Spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money

Gained weight

Drink and was drunk nearly everyday for two weeks

Among other things.

Anyone else here drink at all? Ever had a problem with it? OR do you always drink responsibly?

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Sleep with a couple women I regret

Gained weight

Except the last thing, it's still a good lifestyle. Why don't you drink in excess less days per week? Something like Friday and Saturday only. Don't you have a job?

Edited by JKKDARK

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Sleep with a couple women I regret

Gained weight

Except the last thing, it's still a good lifestyle. Why don't you drink in excess less days per week? Something like Friday and Saturday only. Don't you have a job?

hahahaha oooooooooookaaaaaay....

Drinking runs in my family, I'm the only male on it that I know that has never tried alcohol.

To put it in a way you might understand why I haven't done it , my family gets addicted extremely easily, so I have no doubt that just one sip will screw up a couple of years of my life without problem.

Go die.

Drinking runs in my family, I'm the only male on it that I know that has never tried alcohol.

To put it in a way you might understand why I haven't done it , my family gets addicted extremely easily, so I have no doubt that just one sip will screw up a couple of years of my life without problem.

Be proud of yourself you are not in denial and acknowledge this now. Most people your age are to immature to make a decision like that.

Go die.

Why do you want your best friend to die?

Again, no more personal attacks. I'm not in the mood to start "warning" people. ;)

I used to drink every day of every weekend almost a few years ago, but it just got boring to me.

I'll drink very rarely now on the weekends, but I can't bring myself to get totally smashed like I used to, ill have like 3-4 beers tops, usually only 1 or 2.

It's true though, everyone wants to drink all the time, I don't really understand how its still any fun after doing it so much, but meh whatever its their choice I guess.

Im in college now, so yeah...i have only been drinking for about 6 weeks now, but i limit myself...

I drink fridays and sometimes saturdays...mostly only one day a week...It is more fun to be able to remember your night out...

I drink, never had a problem with it. No problems of others immediately come to mind, either.