First Anime You Watched?

Diso

I'm pretty sure my first anime show was pokemon. Saw it watching morning cartoons one day and liked it. Man, that was a pretty big craze back then.

Also, the first anime I watched that I got from the internet was Getbackers. I don't know what prompted me to get it when there were other anime that was supposed to be better (evangelion, gundam wing), but yeah I'm glad I made that choice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.V, SailorMoon, before my sleeping habbits started to kick in around the age of 10, I used to sleep EXTREMELY early (like 8 pm), and wake up EXTREMELY early as well (around 3-4 a.m).

Thankfully I'm getting that habbit back (I liked it anyways lol), and that was around the time Sailormoon started appearing in the morning tv ;).

On the internets, defenatly Bleach, on my friends computer, Golden Boy.

Ging: The Falling Star (Nagaboshi Gin). I used to watch this show constantly when I was a kid and beg my parents/other relatives to rent or buy the VHS tapes when they became available.

I watched plenty of "anime" series when I was very young on Nickelodeon. Many of the shows originally aired when Nickelodeon was brand new were anime. Click here and look around at some of the formerly broadcasted programs. Can't really be too sure which was my first -- as I was quite the youngin'. ;)