First Anime You Watched?

Diso

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.... you surely don't know much about those Japanese cartoons... I can't believe you watched Pokemon and all those kiddy animation wuakkk!

THese were surely the classic cartoons !!!

EL GALACTICO

51473.gif

11_10_06__news_prin_gladiadorscd.jpg

anime-ironman2801.JPG

Were you talking to me? I don't watch pokemon........I didn't even mention it in my post... :naughty:

And additionally, I WAS a kid in the 80's. And........ there was no pokemon then.

Sorry man,,, it was not for you lol!..... I'm pretty sure 80's cartoons were the greatest in terms of drama... lol,,,, it was common for the main character to suffer a lot lol!..... my acid comments were directed towards pokeshit watchers lol! ..... :P

saint_seiya_tv_ost_1_front.jpg

And additionally, I WAS a kid in the 80's. And........ there was no pokemon then.

Sorry man,,, it was not for you lol!..... I'm pretty sure 80's cartoons were the greatest in terms of drama... lol,,,, it was common for the main character to suffer a lot lol!..... my acid comments were directed towards pokeshit watchers lol! ..... :punk:

saint_seiya_tv_ost_1_front.jpg

Lol. I was confused when I read your post. :clapping: Yeah, those 80's guys had a lot of angst on saturday morning. pokemon makes the acid rise in my throat as well. Made some money trading the cards, but that was about it. :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
How lame and stereotypical is it that the first I watched was Pokemon? Wooow...I don't watch it now, but I play the game more often then not.

No problem!!

It's just that I hate that kind of design because they are too simple and looks an insult for my likes. It doesn't mean that I'm an expert... "au contraire"... I just have had the opportunity to watch a few series. As I told you before, classic cartoons were available on tv in my country.... what about yours?? cartoons in that days looked like a soap opera... very dramatic... However, the first official japanese cartoon I watched it was NAdesico... and Cowboy Bebop... and Ah! My goddess.... lol! (when did cowboy arrived to US tv?? and what about DBZ?) note that I download them with english subtitles as I was expecting to practice my english comprehension while I had some fun with these cartoons. (I speak Spanish if you didn't know lol!) So, have you ever thought about using entertainment like cartoons for learning languageS? Even today I keep doing the same.

cowboy.jpg