What game(s) have you died the most in?

Diso

Ghouls and Ghost comes to mind as many frustrations by dying oh so many times. Unless I had cheats on or the golden armor, I never stayed in the knights armor very long, lost the armor, and ran around in the underwear when I usually died, or got to the next checkpoint or beat the boss by sheer luck.

Many deaths came from: Having the wrong weapon, cheap monster attacks that came out of nowhere, Too many projectiles on the screen, Not being able to control the jump and landing on a bullet or spikes, Jumping off the map into the depths below going (What the hell.), etc.

Ah Fun times.

Any shooter game with co-op and friendly fire. Various fighting games to the point where I think the ai cheats. Side-scroller games like r-type or Raiden Fighters. The most I've died in is probably in Banjo-Kazooie due to the obscene amount of stuff you have to collect in very hard to reach places.

Mega Man (the whole series)

Metal Slug (the whole series)

Super Mario (the whole series)

every Atari 2600 era game...

almost all shoot 'em ups...

iunno... it's more like... what select few games I do good at. I really enjoy playing video games though?

Mega Man (the whole series)

Metal Slug (the whole series)

Super Mario (the whole series)

every Atari 2600 era game...

almost all shoot 'em ups...

iunno... it's more like... what select few games I do good at. I really enjoy playing video games though?

Surprisingly, I am kinda good with Megaman series. After one playthrough, i can run through the game with my life intact.

I do agree with Metal Slug though. The only Metal Slug that I can play through using one credit is Metal Slug

X with tips from the Gamefaqs. I still think Metal SLug 3 is the best in the series though, but the bosses

are freaking hard.

Why, Unreal Tournament 2004 of course. Deaths must tally in the millions. Metal Slug too though has caused me to die a fair few times.

I think a special mention should go out to Shadow of the Beast, a game where you didnt die as fast as in Metal Slug, but one that was so hard you never ended up doing much else in that game than dieing. Getting even close to the end without cheating is almost impossible.

Most shmups by Cave, or Shanghai Alice. When it's a bad day, almost any shmup with insane bullet patterns will do.

Ghouls 'N Ghosts

Metal Slugs

In contrast, I'm very good in Grid Wars, although I can probably never saythat I'm a master in a certain game.