What food would you request to eat on the day of your execution?

Alpha

I'm sure many of you know that the inmates who get life in prison (in most countries) and are to be executed can pick any meal of their choice to have (just about) before the day of their execution.

If you were to be executed, what meal would you choose to have?

Mine would be a Bacon-Quacomole Burger (including a slice of cheddar, jack cheese, and mozaralla cheese) with lots of fries and sides of ranch dressing and ketchup. Sure, I'd gain a good 20 pounds in the process. But who cares? Going to get executed anyway! :)

6 boneless pieces of fried chicken, 5 supreme slices of Domino's pizza, 3 jumbo sized Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers, and one huge steak.

Hey, I'm going to die anyway.

Edited by Weirdy

12 chicken wings with BBQ Sauce + 12 Pieces of Sesame chicken with alot of fries *FRESH* Followed by Cheesy Bread from either Domino's or Little Ceaser's Pizza. And 1 Large Coke on the side.

i think that should be enough to say atleast i didn't die hungry :)

Give me the most colestoral and high fattening fancy food ever. To top it off, with some rare red wine.

quadruple cheese burger loaded with bacon cheese a dash of that spicy stuff,with a side of a 5 pound stake guzzled in steak sauce,oh and one of those elvis sandwiches.hmm and maybe some cheesy crust pizzas from dominos,hmmmmmm,maybe some spicy chicken wings,and oh yeah lots of chocolate,i might die of a heartattack b4 they get me muhahahah