Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
+ T +

FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

And the encrypted set loads fine in FBA-XXX?

i didn't grab the normal one but will try it out later. also when in beta, it freezes in the listing the rom after checkmate.

And the encrypted set loads fine in FBA-XXX?

it loads fine, but has big graphic glitches.. dont know if its emu or what.. other neo games i tryed with it have it

using sengoku3.zip .. i just tryed the other(decrypted C n loads fine)

Edited by GLiTcH

Thanks for the info guys. I have a much better idea of where to go with this now.

Wow, these updates look great, I haven't been here in a bit, but I have 2 main concerns:

1. What happened to the option of having all of the different games on one big menu if you turned off the various menus?

2. No matter how I get to the Beta games, scrolling down to like the 4th or 5th game on the list LOCKS the emu up. No settings change minus turning Beta on, not even trying to load a game, just locking it up completely -- I tried deleting a few roms, but it didn't seem to help.

I am planning an update and I'll try to address as many of the reported issues as I can. But work is putting some heavy demands on my time at the moment so it is coming, but I just can't say when.

Hey T, Great work on the emu. I just wanted to add that most games that require loading seem not to be working. They load to half or maybe all the way but just lock up and stay there. It has happened with Marvel vs Capcom, Samurai Showdown 5 and Metal Slug 5 just to name a few.

Great work on the emu again, can't wait to be able to scroll down and play ninja turtles!

Update... I reverted back to 1.17 and that seems to have fixed samurai showdown but when I go to play Metal Slug, that is no longer working. Metal Slug 3 and 6 to be more specific.

I am playing with the settings to 480p btw with the hd filter.

Thanks,

Edited by zhugeliang

You're the second person I've seen say that Marvel vs Capcom freezes, yet when I try to load the game it works just fine.

How long of a loading time doyou experience Thrax? Mines looks like it finishes loading but then just hangs there.