FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Questions

1) Any news on the implementation of NeoGeo CD support as seen in FBA?

No I'm afraid I have no interest in adding this.

2) Are you going to implement the new changes made to FB ALPHA PLUS! V0.2.95.23 [u6] in to FBA-XXX Pro?

This isn't really necessary since most of the additions have already been implemented into FBA-XXX Pro over the last few builds, the rest is mostly just tidying of the code. I will however be using FBA Plus as a reference for ROM CRCs from now on.

Edited by + T +

FBA-XXX Pro v1.12

=============

- Fixed graphics in kf2k2spr.

- Fixed ms5plus M ROM size.

- Patched out HW test in Neo-Geo games. (removes ugly green screen on boot) (by iq_132)

- The following sets have been added:

aof3k

fswords

lastsold

rbff2k

ssf2tbr1

ms5pcb (incomplete)

- Updated several sets based on CRC info from FBA Plus.

- Fixed disabled shortcuts when reconnecting controllers.

Enjoy.

Regarding the reported 'control lag' issue; after much testing I think I can safely say that there is nothing to fix. Enabling Command View in any game across all systems reveals that there is not even the slightest delay in the controller input. More likely what's being perceived as lag is simply the fact that MAME runs certain games slightly faster than FBA.

one word...awesome :)

-djohng

nice update + T + and nice to see you back around the forum djohng :)

just wanted to note a minor error with the dat, for some reason the ssf2tb and ssf2tbr1 show ssfex.5t and ssfex.7t missing yet the rom zips has them both and their correct crc under the games database.

also has anyone been able to get a patches for svcplus svc-m1p.bin CRC 5AAA6764, ms5pcb 268-p1r.bin CRC FC4E18B6, and 268-p2r.bin CRC 216b559a?

Edited by Prican25

Not released or confirmed as correct afaik.

That's right. They're in there becasue I'm just going with FBA Plus from now on for CRCs since it's far too much hassle for me to confirm every new ROM update I come across.