FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ T + are anyone else that might know..

on fba 1.11 i can't get my screenshots to show up..

i have them in my screenshot folder and there.png files..

im running it off my hard drive..

Anyone know what i did wrong?

worked on older builds running off dvd..

You may need to move them to E:\TDATA\FFFF0504\screenshots since that's where they would have been saved when running from DVD. I'll look into fixing this.

After i got FBA-XXX Pro v1.11,I think some buttons in cps 1 & 2 are still invert (same as previous released)

No, everything is correct now. You probably need to delete your old savegame to remove any previously stored controller settings.

No, everything is correct now. You probably need to delete your old savegame to remove any previously stored controller settings.

I did, by deleted TDATA/ffff0504 and UDATA/ffff0504, but it's same result.

Would you please checking about it again? I'm sure that i've delete the old save properly.

Here is my result when i remap the buttons.

default setting

fire 1 or LP : X

fire 2 or MP : A

fire 3 or HP : B

fire 4 or LK : Y

fire 5 or MK : Black

fire 6 or HK : White

PPP : Left Trigger

KKK : Right Trigger

My Result after remapping

fire 2 or MP : Y

fire 3 or HP : Right Trigger

fire 4 or LK : A

fire 5 or MK : B -------------------------- become to HK (must be MK)

fire 6 or HK : Black--------------------- become to PPP (must be HK)

PPP : Left Trigger ------------------ become to KKK (must be PPP)

KKK : White -------------------------- become to MK (must be KKK)

Any advice?

Any advice?

I just tried mapping the controllers to your config (both from the main menu and in-game) and it works perfectly for me. All the buttons are behaving exactly as they have been set.

Please double-check that you have deleted the folder E:\TDATA\FFFF0504 also delete the cfg and ini folders from the emulator directory if they exist.

ok i ftped them over E:\TDATA\FFFF0504\ added screenshots folder and still nothing.....

any other ideals?

Try putting them in the previews folder in the emulator directory. I've never made any changes to the FBA-XXX screenshot code so any problems that exist will have been there from the start.

Any advice?

I just tried mapping the controllers to your config (both from the main menu and in-game) and it works perfectly for me. All the buttons are behaving exactly as they have been set.

Please double-check that you have deleted the folder E:\TDATA\FFFF0504 also delete the cfg and ini folders from the emulator directory if they exist.

ok i ftped them over E:\TDATA\FFFF0504\ added screenshots folder and still nothing.....

any other ideals?

Try putting them in the previews folder in the emulator directory. I've never made any changes to the FBA-XXX screenshot code so any problems that exist will have been there from the start.

I deleted all those folders, and still, FIRE 5 and FIRE 6 are inverted for me. The PPP and KKK worked since I added the update though. That's what's weird about it, those worked immediately, but MK and HK are inverted now.

FBA-XXX Pro v1.11a

==============

It seems the control config fix from the last build was not working for some people. This revised version should work for everyone. It may be necessary to delete your old savegame/save folder.

NOTE: To avoid conflicts with the default button set, the shortcut for diagnostics mode is now Black+Back and service mode is now White+Back.

Edited by + T +

Hi + T +, I want to ask you something? a cpuple of friends and I play a lot kof 2002, both of them bring their xbox s-controllers and I noted that when I disconnect one controller to connect another, the shorcut buttons stop working, and I have to enter the menu and enable the shorcuts again, this happens aberytime a controller is disconnected, could you please look at it and if possible, fix it, thanks in advance.