GUNZ!

Skythe

Skythe I'll make sure to look for you in game, gryph if you do try tell us all your ingame name so we can search for you, I got teh bounty to make teh clan, now I need the other 4 founding members :afro:

yo , drake im gonna try again and i will join the clan , wats it called...

im noob ok :rolleyes: wat i hear that you are lvl 10 :unsure: lol me = lvl 1 but im gonna play some more so i will become better

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next update will have inverted mouse option, and keep trying gryph, both server's are usally full, just don't you know, hold enter ,  if you know how to make a macro that makes enter being pushed every 10 seconds, inverted mouse option can however be done by editing a XML file in the game, you can try looking on google since I don't play with inverted mouse.

Yeah, already did the invert mouse via config.xml. After I did that I could never get on a server. :rolleyes: If it doesn't work in 3 tries I just quit. I'll try it again later. If only they let it so you can host your own servers like normal online games.

Im lvl 14, the clan name will be decided when everyone's in the same room, and I wouldn't mind training you guys, you just need to get to lvl 10 since lvl 10- member's can't join clans

Yo Gryph you just gotta keep hammering the server.

Just keep pressing the enter key and don't hold the enter key down. It takes me at most 5 minutes to get into server 2

Alright, I got into server 2. Then I try to join a game and then BAM! Sends me right back to the login page and then I can't login again. What a load of crap.

EDIT: Alright, editing the config.xml didn't fix the invert problem for me. I'm not going to play this till it's patched.