GUNZ!

Skythe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has been having a bunch of bugs for everyone playing and there to complicated to even try to fix it. When the bug's in the game are nearly out I'll inform everyone especially the problem gryph has since I havent seen anyone have that problem that could fix it. My name is Drake00991 so, if your in any server just search or /w Drake009991 I'll most likely be on (unless im watching/reading naruto/bleach)

drake can u upload the file that stops it from inverting ty

:banghead: Dude, did you just not read it from gryph's post? It doesn't work. I can't upload the file because the file is the same one you have. In other words, be patient for an update. Like I said before, I'm going to post it up when the new update is ready and I feel that the bugs have been decreased to a playable extent (for most of you since me and axl and andyman and diso seem to play without problems), I'll post it up.

P.S. If there are any grammatical or spelling errors in that post please tell me so I can start getting used to this new rule..., I used a spell checker so don't call me lazy please :(.

Great news!! GUNZ BETA Update is complete and ready for download!! Invert mouse option added+2 more servers and some stuff there I don't know about. You can download it here www.gunzonline.com.