Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Skythe

GUNZ!

Hmm...looks interesting. I'll download it after the BF2 demo.

i have seen this site b4 , lol it looks so nice :( well the main pic does but im gonna give it a shot

i have noticed by the screenshots that the gfx isnt tip-top :( but meh i might cancel download cause i dun wanna waste time

these are the specs:

Specification

Minimum Requirements: Pentium 3 800Mhz or higher, Riva TNT or faster Direct3D compatible video card, Windows Sound System Compatible Audio Card

Recommended Requirements: Pentium 4 1.4Ghz or higher, GeForce 4 MX or faster video card, Direct3DSound Compatible Audio Card

Edited by suvo

Graphics are secondary...I think people forget that the main part of a game is the gameplay.

i actually totally ignored the grapincs. i was just amazed that u can do those nifty dashing moves haha. anyways, like i said, its fun but not something id play for hours. if the graphics were like....HL2 =D, then id consider it.

there is a game being released soon with hl2 gfx , its called S.T.A.L.K.E.R or something like that , but back on topic if u like games where u can pull off crazy move get devil may cry 3