Life Expectancy, how long do you think you have?

Alpha

I was thinking the other day how old I probabaly would be if I passed away without any bullets in me or disease. I'd say I would hit up to 86 and that'd be it. Possibly brake a hip or another bone which is VERY common amongst older people.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care when I die, as long as it's before I'm 80, and if I go through cirosis treatment and shiit when I'm 50 or earlier or later cause of all my drinking, then I'd rather not live

seriously, what's so good about living a long life if you're only going to actually be living 3/4's of it

I'm expecting to live to 60. If I live past that I'll be very suprised and pleased.

yes, i feel the same way. im quite unhealthy and i can admit that bc its my fault for not takin care of myself :thumbsup:

Make that three! I feel the same way, but just recently I have been really trying to take care of myself, eat better, stay more positive, and excercise more. It ain't easy, tho!

I'm expecting to live to 60. If I live past that I'll be very suprised and pleased.

yes, i feel the same way. im quite unhealthy and i can admit that bc its my fault for not takin care of myself :thumbsup:

Make that three! I feel the same way, but just recently I have been really trying to take care of myself, eat better, stay more positive, and excercise more. It ain't easy, tho!

I stopped smoking recently, maybe that'll help me live to 60. Then again, maybe not.

I figure I'll hit early 70's, but might be fortunate to hit the 80 mark. Average life expectancy for americans is about 77.6 now, i think I read in a newspaper last week. I'm not in too bad a shape, it wouldn't be too hard to improve on some habits, though.