TapeWurm: A reintroduction

TapeWurm

Hey all!

Just wanted to take a sec to reintroduce myself. I joined up here days after it's inception. At the time I was a moderator here but some B.S. came down the line which led to a whole lot of drama. At any rate, things have passed and been forgotten so I'm back. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and hope to see more of you.

A bit about myself real quick.. Been an emulation fan since 1996 when my wife asked me to find her a game 'like' Dig Dug. That led to an obsession. 9 years and many roms since, I'm still around. Been around A@H since 1997 and have seen many good people come and go. Mostly go :) I have a MAME cab that's torn apart, a working Last Duel cab that I scored for $50 and am a total movie freak. My favorite hobby is retro toys, esp action figures. 31, married for 7 years, prison guard in CA. Other than that, I'm glad to be back.

That's about it. Good to meet you ;)

Shouts out to Magnis for bringing me out my hole.

ps... will be updating my very dated avatar and getting a sig up soon. So no clowning me on that. :)

Edited by TapeWurm

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back buddy. :P

To get any idea who TapeWurm was... the best comparison I can give is an early GryphonKlaw at the beginning of EmulForums (1Emulation) for the people who don't know him. Most of his posts were lost including everyone elses during a complete post deletion credits to Eugen Popovici back in the day. But now, it's the year 2005..and that was in 2002. It's amazing how fast time has passed. :D

hey man we have a lot in common. I'm 30 and used to be a C/O in Cali. so anyways welcome back to the "boreds"