portable audio

Mag

I'm sure you guys go out, rather you walk, take a bus, jogging, etc. has something to listen to, so what do you guys carry with you to listen as you go ?

this is what I carry whenever I'm out, and the most expensive thing I can afford:

20871TN.jpg

I really wanted an Ipod badly but this comfort me enough :ph34r:

I bought one of those cheap mp3-cd players. I like the fact that you can store 650mb of mp3s on extremely cheap media.

Plus if the thing gets broken, stolen, or whatever, I'm only out like 30 bucks.

Mp3 Cd's is the way to go. Mines can play TV, FM,AM, MP3 Cds and regular audio, and it has a good antiskip feature. Plus if the Cd gets scratched i can just burn it again. Its a good way to keep your originals from getting damaged.

I Know A Fried Thats Lucky As Hell, His Dad Is In Repo Business, So His Dad Got Him 2 Ipods!! Well I Just Use A Song CD/MP3 Cd Player, When I Bought It Was $100 But Now Their $60 Ish. Heres The Model, You'll be able To Find It On Ebay:

D-CJ506CK

i got a Rio 900 which only has 192MB but i also got the 128MB backpack works well for my needs as i can stuff about 80 tracks or so using windows media player.

i originally had a Rio 600 but a buddy of mine drop it in the rain and hasn't worked sice but lucky enough the 900 works with the backpack i had and only costed me 60 bucks :(

Edited by Prican25

I don't use it much anymore, but I have a Minidisc MP3 player I got real cheap (about $100 for a 200+ unit) when I worked for Sony. The media is small, cheap, durable, reusable, and can hold a little over 2 average CDs worth of music at CD quality. It's not one of the annoying ones you have to record in real-time either, although you can do that if you want. It burns an entire minidisc in 5-10 minutes.

I'd still use it, but I need new headphones or a way to clip it (or at least the headphone remote) somewhere convinient on my backpack.

I don't use it much anymore, but I have a Minidisc MP3 player I got real cheap (about $100 for a 200+ unit) when I worked for Sony.  The media is small, cheap, durable, reusable, and can hold a little over 2 average CDs worth of music at CD quality.  It's not one of the annoying ones you have to record in real-time either, although you can do that if you want.  It burns an entire minidisc in 5-10 minutes.

I'd still use it, but I need new headphones or a way to clip it (or at least the headphone remote) somewhere convinient on my backpack.

My friend has one of those, they are so damn cool. They really aren't anything special but the mini discs look cool atleast. I want one, maybe I should go on e-bay and buy one but I'd rather buy one like in person with cash and stuff.