Girl born with no face

Mag

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason we have abortions. I know its sounds cruel......although I'm sure she could lead a long, productive life, as tough as it will be.

man thinking of an abortion... thats such a horrible thing to think. Yeah you cant handel but feel bad for her but often people who have issues such as these try harder and do more then someone who has nothing wrong with them. I know this guy he got his face burnt off. He his face is really flat and he has no nose sept for the 2 holes in the middle. The guy has had a great life. He has a beatifal wife who loves him and will kiss him in public with out a problem and he has 2 daughters. The dosnt let him bring him down... hell hes got it better off then me.

yeah ive kinda be wondering... why do u guys post such depressing stuff? i mean there was the thread about the woman cutting her baby.. then that thread about the baby in the oven ( which turned out to be bull) and now we are talking about a baby with no face. Isnt there something better we could be talking about? :( im sick of seeing these depressing threads. There enough stress and problems in everyone lives to start freakin out over this stuff.